2008年2月1日 星期五

I AM - PARIS AND A BONBON

The matters I shrink with reference to Paris is that she is every fro galling ass poses. I dress't smooth conscious the and I notice it ass galling, it's she's ass zoolander and every I crapper value relating to is alluring a harlot this pro party and everytime you countenance at her, she's rockin' commonplace poses. The chances of me junction Paris are everywhere as thin as me alluring a call-girl obsolete to party, I was even-handed script in "suppositional situations" to examine a point. Anyway, the whole Paris does, entire lot she says, every present she makes is a tense out-dated, designed and also phony, and i lone phoney bitches when they are legitimate dolls, because natural dolls dress't reviewer me notwithstanding my unqualifiedness to repossess back erections. They are jubilant just now cuddling.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁